Recommended Global Dermatology Webinars & Conferences
Dermatopathology Conference 2022
- Welcome Message
- About Conference
- YRF (Young Research Forum)
- Sessions and Tracks
- Market Analysis
- Past Conference Report
We invite you to “4th International Conference and Expo on Dermatopathology and Skin Care” booked during April 27-28, 2022 at Toronto, Canada with a theme of “Progression in Skincare and Plastic Aesthetics” Dermatopathology 2022 is an exceptional occasion which unites an extraordinary and worldwide blend of huge and medium organizations/businesses, driving colleges and exploration foundations making the gathering an ideal stage to share insight, cultivate joint efforts across industry and the scholarly community, and assess arising advances across the globe.
Dermatopathology 2022 is a two-day gathering focusing on Interactive Sessions and Sub-meetings underlined on advancement and recent fads on medical procedure, trichology, skin health management, cosmetology, feature addresses from Senior Scientists and industry specialists, board conversations, banner contests and Young Researcher Forum. The conference program will highlight notable and interesting speakers to intuitive conversation meetings.
Why to attend?
Worldwide Meet on “4th International Conference and Expo on Dermatopathology and Skin Care” is one among the World's driving Scientific Conference. The two-day occasion on Aesthetics will have 60+ Scientific and specialized meetings and sub-meetings on state of the art examination and most recent exploration developments in the field of Aesthetics, Cosmetology, and Hair Transplant and important biomedical sciences across the globe. This meeting will involve 18 significant meetings and 101 sub-meetings intended to offer far reaching meetings that address recent concerns in Aesthetics, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hair Care and Transplant.
The attendees can find-
Lectures by active practitioners
Keynote forums by Prominent Surgeons
Open Innovation Challenges on dermatology
Global Networking sessions with 50+ Countries
Novel techniques to benefit your research
Best platform for Global business and Networking opportunities
Excellent platform to showcase the latest products and formulations in Cosmetic Industry
YRF (Young Research Forum)
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Dermatopathology 2022 – “Progression in Skincare and Plastic Aesthetics”
Dermatopathology 2022 Committee is glad to announce “4th International Conference and Expo on Dermatopathology and Skin Care” on September 08-09, 2022 Toronto, Canada focusing on the theme: “Progression in Skincare and Plastic Aesthetics” Dermatopathology 2022 developments are maintaining their momentum. Skin Care Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Dermatopathology 2022 Young Scientist Awards:
Dermatopathology 2022 Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Dermatology.
Young Research’s Awards at Dermatopathology 2022 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at Dermatopathology 2022 young research forum.
- Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
- Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
- Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
- Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
- Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
- Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
- It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
- Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
- Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
- Age limit-Under 35yrs
- All submissions must be in English.
Participation Options and Benefits
PARTICIPATION OPTIONS: Skin Care 2022 provides the participants with different modes or ways to participate such as Delegate or Speaker under either ACADEMIC / STUDENT / BUSINESS Category. Mode of participation is Online through Power Point Presentation/ Video Presentation on Cisco Webinars.
- Keynote speaker: 45-50 minutes
- Speaker (oral presentation): 25-30 minutes (only one person can present)
- Speaker (workshop): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Speaker (special session): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Speaker (symposium): more than 45 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Delegate(only registration): will have access to all the sessions with all the benefits of registration
- Poster presenter: can present a poster and enjoy the benefits of delegate
- Remote attendance: can participate via video presentation or e-poster presentation
- Exhibitor: can exhibit his/her company’s products by booking exhibitor booths of different sizes
- Media partner
For more details about each mode, kindly contact: https://dermatology-skin.pathologyconferences.com/
Benefits of Joining Conference :
- Get your abstract published with DOI
- Get Certified for your participation
- Reduced Costs Affordability
- Knock Down Geographical Barriers
- Convenience from comfort of your own home or from work
- They’re Archived: Ability to view events in the recording
- Great resource for learning new career skills
- Learn from the Pros
- Global exposure to your research
- Make new connections
- Significant time saving
- Increased engagement
- Wider Reach
- More Engaging
- Position yourself as the expert
- Get your abstracts published with unique DOI in International Journals
- Get up to 50% discounts for publishing your entire article in our open access International Journals
- Get Handbooks and conference kits
- Get an access to the network with eminent personalities from worldwide.
Sessions and Tracks
Past Conference Report
We gratefully thank all our wonderful Keynote Speakers, Speakers, Conference Attendees, Students, Organizing Committee Members, Associations and Media Partners for making Dermatopathology 2022 Conference the best ever!
The World Dermatology Congress, hosted by the Conference series LLC Ltd was held during September 08-09, 2022 at Toronto, Canada based on the theme “Driving the Future Advancements in Dermatology through Skin Care”. Benevolent response and active participation was received from the Organizing Committee Members along with Scientists, Researchers, Students and leaders from various fields of Clinical Research & Trials, clinical research entities, medical groups, related associations, societies and also from government agencies, pharmaceutical, biomedical and medical device industries.
Conference series LLC Ltd expresses its gratitude to the conference Moderators, namely Daniela Placha for taking up the responsibility to coordinate during the sessions. We are indebted to your support.
The conference was initiated with the Honorable presence of the Speakers. The list includes:
William Jia, University of British Columbia CanadaMagnus S. Magnusson, University of Iceland, Iceland
Abdul Malik Shakir, Hi3 Solutions USA
Banu Soylu,Erciyes University, Turkey Turkey
Claude Michael Cassano, Independent Researcher USA
Andrei Laikhter Chemgenes Corporation USA
Ayan Samanta, Uppsala University Sweden
Elena Leonova,Federal Central Tuberculosis Research Institute, Russia
Oluremi A. Saliu, National Open University of Nigeria, Nigeria
The meeting reflected various sessions, in which discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Dermatology
Current Research in Dermatology and Cosmetology
Skin cancer and Mohs Surgery
Nutrition and Healthy Skin
Skin Rejuvenation and Facial Rejuvenation
New Technical Aspects in Dermatology
With the grand success of Dermatopathology 2022, Conference series LLC LTD is proud to announce the 2nd Global Summit on Skincare and Plastic Aesthetic to be held during anuary September 08-09, 2022 Toronto, Canada.
For More details visit: https://dermatology-skin.pathologyconferences.com/
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by